Jumat, 09 September 2016

Suicide Squad Review

Hi everyone! I come back with Suicide Squad review. The film itself released on August 5th 2016. I know it's late but I will still give it a shot anyway!

source: google.com

Synopsis: A secret government agency led by Amanda Waller recruits imprisoned super-villains to execute dangerous black ops missions and save the world from a powerful threat.

Starring Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Will Smith as Deadshot, Jared Letto as Joker, Viola Davis as Amanda Waller, Cara Delevigne as Enchantress, Karen Fukuhara as Katana, etc.

Directed by David Ayer, this film turns out really amazing. I think this is the best DC comics film I've ever seen! The reason behind it, in my personal preference for 2 hours and 10 minutes I was not get bored at all since for the past DC comics films I always end up disappointed.

source: google.com

Trailer: SUICIDE SQUAD TRAILER  ← watch the trailer here!

I honestly underrated this film at first because the trailer and the poster were not turn me on. But the hype is real. Everyone was talking about this film, so why not?

The plot is incredibly good, no wonder. One that maybe made the viewers a little bit felt strange was, why Joker had a very tiny contribution in the whole story. Well for me it didn't decrease the amazement tho because the twist was very amusing *happy face*


From this Warner Bros. Picture's film, my favorite character is Harley Quinn! Her appearance was crazy yet enchanting and I freaking love the way she nailed the attention in every scene. And the best part is, she cracked the climax incredibly!!!!!!!!!

That was the review from me because I don't want this post becomes a spoiler for you guys who hadn't watched it. And for the final is I give Suicide Squad 9/10!


Good luck everyone and see you on my next post!
Feel free to ask or request on the comment box below or reach me on:
email: ayuak16@gmail.com
ask.fm: www.ask.fm/ayuak


Bring the good vibes ❣
This entry was posted in

1 komentar: